3.19.2012

Thrifting 3.18.12

Yesterday I ventured over to Goodwill for a brief moment to see what linens I could find. I usually don't go there because a) they usually have a poor selection of vintage sheets and b) they tend to be a bit more expensive when I can find anything.

I did find a little something though. I ended up bringing home one sheet and three of the same pillowcase.



The item on the right is a sheet. I have this sheet but not nearly as vibrant as this one is. The pillowcases are on the left. I have a sheet in the same print but different colorway.

I'm glad I found these bright linens, just in time for Spring. Besides it's just so hard to find bright, colorful sheets that aren't mostly white.

What goods have you thrifted lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But then again who doesn't? Go ahead and drop me a line.