3.17.2012

Thrifting 3.17.12

I didn't get to thrift a lot today unfortunately. I had a lot of running around to do. However I did manage to squeeze in a few minutes at one of my favorite shops. The only thing I found worth bringing home was earrings. I found a few pairs. Actually I found five pairs but got charged for six pairs.


These beauties are my favorite! I can't believe they were just sitting there. Funny thing is I have been seeing similar earrings popping up on youtube and blogland. I'm so glad I snatched these.


These are pretty big screwback earrings. They are vintage Napier.


These are vintage Gay Boyer. I have never heard of this designer, but the designer seems to be pretty big. I like the 3D effect of these dome earrings. I'm thinking about painting them.


I absolutely adore these as well. These are vintage Napier too. I love the knotted texture.


This pair is also Napier. As you can see I love circular earrings. I love the texture of these too.

I am in love with vintage earrings. And these pairs satisfied my appetite. I'm thinking about turning some of them into rings. I'm definitely going to turn the clip-ons into studs. Going to go clean them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But then again who doesn't? Go ahead and drop me a line.