2.13.2012

Valentine Owl Embroidery

Like I said in the post before, I'm not terribly fond of holidays, specifically because of the commercialization of them. However, I do not mind making outfits and little crafts for my daughter for a particular holiday. Toying around with some embroidery digitizing for an applique idea, I created an owl holding a heart applique.








I think this will fit nicely on a preschooler's top. I'm going to make a matching skirt as soon as I find some adorable fabric to use as an applique.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consistency and persistency are the key factors to prove you in the field. This blog actually give us an idea of how to be a consistent and persistent in the field. Bass Embroidery Designs

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! But then again who doesn't? Go ahead and drop me a line.