1.27.2012

Sneak Peek

I forgot to post this a while back.
I don't know if any of you go through spurts of sewing, jewelry-making, drawing, or what have you where you will do one craft for months and just drastically switch out to another craft. That's how I am.

I've been in the sewing and embroidering mood here of late. It's rare for me to want to do both at the same time. But I'm grateful for wanting to. I've been in a bit of a slump this week.

Last night I went through my fabrics. My real fabrics, not vintage sheets. It feels sort of weird but fun to match different fabrics.
I'm going to give you a little glimpse of what I'm working on.
















Can you tell that I like green? I honestly forgot that I had modern fabrics stashed away. I have already started on the coin purses as you can see.
I'm about to start adding sets to the shop. I'll show you the finished products soon.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You sound just like me, I have a modern stash as big as my vintage one. It's a sickness,lol ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! But then again who doesn't? Go ahead and drop me a line.