10.19.2011

Thrifting 10.17.11

I haven't been tbhrifting in a couple of weeks. I've really been trying to cut down on my times spent in thrift stores. Since I had been so good and disciplined as to keeping myself away from them, I allowed myself to wander into 2 on Monday. Am I ever glad I did!! I found a wonderful haul of sheets, I mean some that I have been drooling over on flickr and some I've never placed sight on. First I went to Salvation Army and noticed that their linens were half price that day. I was ecstatic!! I loaded up a cart full. Then I went to Harvest Thrift Store and grabbed a really great sheet and a couple pillowcases. I refrained from buying at least 3 more sheets. I was proud of myself.



These 2 are my favorite sheets of the trip and are now in my top likes. I had been wanting to find more colorful and floral sheets. By colorful I mean the sorts with brilliant whimisical backgrounds, not just white backgrounds with colorful flowers (although those are nice too). I think I did pretty well.


I've been wanting to find ones like these!


These two are the same. I like these because they have a falling daisies print on the front; the bulk of the daisies are at the base of the sheet.


I already own these sheets in yellow and blue.


I have 2 of these. I love stripes! It's sort of hard to tell, but this is aqua and purple.


The top pillowcases came with the sheets. I got the bottom cases because they had red in them.

What have you thrifted lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But then again who doesn't? Go ahead and drop me a line.