10.11.2011

Mini beauty haul

I'm not normally fanatical about makeup or nail polish, but I had been dying to get to Ulta for some reason. I really wanted to look at some new polishes and was hoping that they had a sale. I found both! I got a bunch of nail polishes, some new lip color, and gold eyeshadow (not pictured). I also went to Bath & Body Works for a few new scents.


I already own a ton of polishes, but my collection mostly consists of pinks and corals. I'm not always in a coral mood, and I really wanted to try out the glorious nudes that have been coming out. I don't always like my nails painted but I thought that a nude would be just the right touch.

(Right to left: Ulta salon formula nail lacquer in Smoke Screen, Ulta in Set the Nude, Ulta in Sweet Nothing, and Essence Colour & Go in 34 Walk of Fame)


(Essence Walk of Fame on all but my ring finger. My fave shade right now!)


Keeping with the nude theme, I bought a nude gloss. It's Essence 04 Toffee Forever. It looks, feels, and smells divine! It is a wonderful overlay to the Ulta Sheer Pout lipstick I got as a free gift a little while back. They both feel wonderful.



I also purchased a new lipstick. It's NYX 513 Electra. I think it's a nice color. It goes along with my Ulta Extreme Wear lip stain in 10. The lipstick provides wonderful moisture to my continuously dry lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But then again who doesn't? Go ahead and drop me a line.