8.30.2011

Vintage sheet love!!

I have been nonstop with sorting through my vintage linens, trying to use up the scraps and cut into the new ones (and some of the old ones, too). After making my monogrammed pillow sham, I have done nothing but work on more. I've been enjoying cutting and ripping sheets that I've just found and ones that I've forgotten I had and piecing them all together like a puzzle. I'm also enjoying the numerous color combos that can be created. I made four yesterday.





Strawberry Limeade





Fruit Punch





Sparkling Lemonade





Blue Raspberry





I love the patchwork and bright colors; they make me happy!! These will be available in the shop later this week along with some knapsacks I've been working on.
{Have a happy day!!!}

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!!!!! So many beautiful combinations...I'm pinning them as we speak :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! But then again who doesn't? Go ahead and drop me a line.