7.15.2010

I swear I'm addicted...


I swear I'm addicted...
Originally uploaded by lani5287
...and this is my supplier. Yup, the linens shelf at my fave Salvation Army. I visit here about once a week and its sickening how I daydream of going there when I get free time. I flew home from the doc office today to get dressed for work so I could spend 15 minutes in the store before work lol. Pitiful, I know. All in all I found 2 sheets and a kiwi green pillowcase (this color I am very fond of being that I have a sheet of the same hue). Now I'm happy; I got my fix. :) There is hope, yet, for us addicts.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi

1 comment:

  1. wow! that is one loaded thrift store...yes, i have fabric envy...how i'd love to just dig right through that pile

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! But then again who doesn't? Go ahead and drop me a line.